Monday, January 10, 2011

First EVER Shape Card

So, I have seen others do it and wondered many times if I could!!!  I was able to take the Heart Shape from the Smiley Cards cartridge loaded onto my Gypsy (Thank You Very Much ProvoCraft for this wonderful cartridge) and create a shaped card from it.  I then cut the layers out as well as one extra shadow heart to adhere to what is my card base!  I am really happy with how it turned out - not bad for a first time if I do say so myself!  I also used some pink and white Stickles to add some shine.  BTW, if anyone knows of any Stickles tutorials please send them my way.  So I know this is not child care related but I really want to improve my card making skills this year so you might be seeing more cards on this blog but I will also post some projects for child care kiddos too from time to time. 

1 comment: