Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holly Leaf and Berry Paper Plate Wreath


The Holly Leaves were cut from a previous art project that I had used in years past but this time I traced a single leaf, scanned it to a JPEG format then pixel traced the image in the Make The Cut Software.  One the image was transferred to Make The Cut I then set up my Cricut on screen mat to have a full page of leaves before cutting out several pages of leaves.  The Holly Berries are nothing more than 3/4 inch circles cut from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge - 196 circle can fit on one 12x12 page if using this size. 

As soon as I figure out a place to "store" my Make The Cut and Gypsy files that I saved for the art projects I will get them all uploaded and post an update so all of can save time and have the files available when you need them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment